Our token sale is set on a fixed price schedule which escalates in price after each 1m in tokens have been sold. The token sale ends in one of two ways; When all 50m tokens are sold or if no tokens have been sold for 30 consecutive days. If we don’t justify the price increase with our performance of adding assets to the pool, investors won’t buy MAKR tokens and the token sale will end. All remaining tokens will be burned, giving current MAKR holders a large boost in ownership percentage.
- A total of 100 million MAKR tokens have been issued. No additional MAKR tokens will be issued in the future.
- 50 million will be kept by MarketMakers.io, the executive team, advisors and partners.
- 50 million has been allocated for the token sale.
- In the event the token sale ends without all 50 million tokens being sold, the remaining tokens will be burned.
- MAKR tokens will be distributed once the token sale is complete
- MAKR token ownership % will be calculated once the token sale is complete.