ICO   STO   IEO 

-50% for all Promotions

"Link your ICO to Success!"

×

Message

Archived Page

  • WORLD BLOCKCHAIN STO SUMMIT
  • Transport Ticketing
  • BitForex

ICO World Coin Network

⭐ Finance

Ended
4.46 (5 ICO reviews)

ICO «World Coin Network» Listed:

2018-02-02
Created by

Ongoing ICOs:

Infrastructure
Levblockchain LVE, will help many new, young, passionate people who are trying to work on new technology projects, blockchain projects and products.

KOURA

Ongoing
Trading & Investing
KOURA, is Konzortia Capital’s New Asset Class, an innovative form of equity that allows investors to receive dividends, while giving you the ...

CLINICALL

Ongoing
Healthcare
CLINICALL International Corporation has been actively developing software solutions to provide bedside patient services and provide software solutions
Social Network
ICO stands for "Initial Coin Offering". It is an innovative form of efficient and simple fundraising. An ICO is similar to an IPO in the stock market.
Trading & Investing
Mit-ra Industries is an independent association of the United Health Group. The management team has 8 years of experience in the following companies.

ICO Description

“The Future of Middle Eastern Crypto Currency”

World Coin Network aims to bring a stable Middle Eastern Crypto Currency to help facilitate trade and foster a culture of builders and dreamers through a four pronged approach - Digital Currency Stability, Regional Partner Coins, Lending Platform, and Charity.

By Empowering the Middle East, facilitating trade and job creation are our main goals.  World Coin Network, is a financial services business that will help banks integrate the World Coin Network tokens and infrastructure into current systems.

Our goals include opening local branches and automated teller machines (ATMs) where individuals can exchange World Coin Network tokens with local currencies and can send/receive our tokens. These local branches will be sold as franchises, which will generate a profit for the network.

Our vision is to create a universal Middle Eastern Currency and bring stability to the region. Many currencies in the Middle East are extremely volatile and affect the regions ability to create jobs and facilitate trade.

We will be allocating a portion of our profits for zakat. We will be donating 20% of all of our profits to non-profit education charities in the Middle East to help poor children receive a proper education and to help their families get out of poverty. The other 80% of our profits will be reinvested back into the coin or kept as cash reserves to be shariacompliant. Our employees will not be provided a salary, instead they will be paid in tokens, which is why we have a have allotted a large portion of tokens for staff members. This payment structure invests our employees in the project, so their compensation grows with the success of the World Coin Network. To keep the price of our tokens stable, all of our employees will have staggered lockup periods ranging from 6 months to 2 years. Lockup periods will prevent employees from selling tokens all at once and negatively affecting the token price. All sales of staff member tokens will be announced via our e-mail subscription, and employees will have limitations to the amount that they can sell in one month.

✅ ICO World Coin Network VIDEO PRESENTATION

Video

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. To comment without Moderator approval Sign up or login to your account.
0 Characters
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location

✅ ICO World Coin Network details

ICO Details

ICO «World Coin Network» ICO Start: 2018-03-16

ICO «World Coin Network» ICO End: 2018-04-15

ICO «World Coin Network» Symbol: WCN

ICO «World Coin Network» Platform: Ethereum

ICO Rating

Idea
4.50
ICO Team
4.60
ICO Advisors
4.00
Whitepaper
4.80
ICO Website
4.60
Log-in to add ICO Review and post Comment without moderator approval