ICOLINK - ICO Listing Directory and Blockchain Community | "Link your ICO to Success!"


Finance ICO List Category

5.00 (2 ICO reviews)


Created by:

Share this page in Social Media:

-- Advertising --


ICO INTENT Description:

ICO Description

ICO INTENT represents a unique moment in project’s history available exclusively to early investors, project's partners and members of TENT.com community. INTENT ICO allows investors to get the insider benefit by getting the first pick at discounted INTENT tokens before Exchange listing at Q3 2023 after the end of ICO rounds.

Only a limited amount of 40.000.000 INTENT tokens is allocated for the ICO as a whole. The possible listing and announcement of next rounds of the sale are dependent on the balance of free tokens available.

INTENT token’s value is protected by a 2 year vesting rule when 25% of the tokens are being deposited to a metamask wallet immediately and the rest of 75% accordingly in 24 months by proportional share.


In TENT we believe that people should be able to freely choose between giving power over their money to third parties (such as banks) or controlling their money independently.


We believe that by accelerating the transition to adopting cryptocurrency, we can help people globally to increase the level of control over their digital money, whichever form they prefer.


Our mission is to bring crypto-assets into everyday life to ordinary people, by bridging the decentralised with traditional finance (De-Fi and Trad-Fi )


We want to fulfil our mission through creating high-value, scalable and compliant finance-technology solutions bridging the Trad-Fi & De-Fi worlds. We seek to create efficient on/off ramps between fiat and crypto, to provide cryptocurrency to B2C and B2B users with unparalleled liquidity in terms of fiat-to-crypto, crypto-to-fiat, and crypto-to-crypto exchange.


We plan to offer products in three following main product verticals:


Safely store & swap with full interoperability and frictionless swapping between monetary systems, between blockchains or between any other ground layers whose value may be digitally exchanged.
Buy/receive and spend/pay in any convenient form for the user with frictionless experience: peer-to-peer, payment card, Apple/Google Pay, bank IBAN transfer, cash in/out, global remittance, send money to phone number, accept and invoice in crypto or any other feature that will bring benefits to the users. Invest, borrow and any other financial services that can benefit peoples financial life

With the completion of all three verticals, the boundaries between Trad-Fi and De-Fi will be completely blurred and eventually reduced to nothing.

⭐ INTENT ICO details:


INTENT ICO Start: 06 01 2023

INTENT ICO End: 09 30 2023


INTENT Platform: Polygon

INTENT Private Sale Start: 2023-06-01

INTENT Private Sale Finish: 2023-06-30

INTENT Offering Type: ICO

ICO Rating

ICO Team
ICO Advisors
ICO Website
Please Log-in >>> to add ICO Review
At the ICO List we accept cryptocurrency payments in BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, LTC, USDC, USDT, APE, DAI and SHIB
Coin Payments

website tech support FixJoomla.com

ICOLINK.COM 2024 © All Rights Reserved

Share this page in Social Media: