Initial Coin Offerings Best LIST

"Link your ICO to Success!"

Here you can find the ICO short description, user reviews, details and links to the ICO website, whitepaper and Social Channels.

All information is published in the ICO List only for informational purposes and is not a recommendation for participation in a particular ICO or Crowdfunding Campaign!

enzh-CNfrdehiitjakorues
Log in
x
or
Register
x

or

"Link your ICO to Success!"

ICO List bg

ICO AIOX
COINBASE
Slider

ICO «GreenEminer»

«Mining»

Active
3.61 ( 2 votes )
Share this ICO in Social Networks:

«GreenEminer» ICO Links:

ICO «GreenEminer» Listed:

May 31, 2018
default-general-avatar-thumb
Community Member:

Joseph Adams

ICOs Listed in this Category:

MiMiner

MiMinerActive

Mining
MiMiner (center of equipment hosting) Is a combination of specifically designed rooms, outdoor sites, associated utilities supporting systems and staf
SECURIX

SECURIXActive

Mining
Securix.io is a blockchain technology company specialising in mining cryptocurrency with a highly scalable mining location in the Netherlands.
PIETA

PIETAPreICO

Mining
PIETA is the world’s first coin that seeks people's interest more than its interest by supporting our environment. PIETA coin aims to shape the ...
GreenEminer ICO image

ICO Description

GreenEminer is a crowd-funded Bitcoin mining operation with mines in Canada that leverages the cleanest most eco-friendly and least expensive energy in the world, namely HydroElectric power. This results in unparalleled efficiencies which means higher returns to our GreenEminer Community Members.

Add to this our innovative heat recovery technology that produces BTUs that can be sold to adjacent commercial operations and you end up with the lowest cost mining in the world. Period.

Due to our established relationships with mining hardware vendors around the world as well as our ability to purchase large quantities we are able to secure the latest cutting-edge mining rigs at vastly discounted prices which again greatly increases hashing power on a dollar cost average. This is why we can guarantee a distribution to Community Members of 85% of net output after expenses including electricity costs.  This guaranteed distribution rate is the highest in the Bitcoin mining world. The remaining 15% of net output will be re-invested in new mining hardware thereby ensuring an ever increasing  amount of GreenEminer hashing power.

GreenEminer is the Best In Class Crowdsourced Bitcoin Miner

✅ COMMENTS: ICO "GreenEminer"

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. Post comment as a guest (Moderator approval).
    To comment without approval Sign In or Register
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location

ICO Details

ICO «GreenEminer» ICO Start: June 10, 2018

ICO «GreenEminer» ICO Finish: September 30, 2018

ICO «GreenEminer» Symbol: GECO

ICO «GreenEminer» Platform: Ethereum

ICO Rating

Idea
5.00
ICO Advisors
2.00
ICO Team
3.50
ICO Website
2.50
Whitepaper
4.00
contact