The BurstIQ platform leverages blockchain and machine intelligence to enable data from disparate sources to be brought together in a single, unified data repository, and to be shared quickly and easily while still maintaining HIPAA compliance. However, the platform goes beyond a simple health information exchange (HIE) or personal health record (PHR). BurstIQ has built an ecosystem where individuals can fully manage their data: they can share it or use it in exchange for access to products and services they care about.
A platform where:
- Individuals can access all of their health data in one place, and control who sees it and how they can use it.
- Providers can see a complete view of their patients’ history, including out-of-network encounters, prescription fills, and lifestyle information, and can eliminate the administrative burden associated with medical record transfers.
- Health systems can create more powerful decision support systems using comprehensive data, AI and deep learning. Patient acquisition and retention can be through targeted marketing of service lines.
- Insurers and self-insured employers can create personalized wellness plans based on deep learning and machine intelligence, saving costs, improving outcomes and increasing productivity.
- Biotech & pharmaceutical companies can find participants with the best genomic, proteomic or medical profile for their clinical trials and interact with them directly,
website tech support FixJoomla.com
ICOLINK.COM 2023 © All Rights Reserved
Share this page in Social Media: