ICOLINK - ICO Listing Directory and Blockchain Community | "Link your ICO to Success!"

ico-link-list-bg-blue

×

Notice

Archived Page

ICO VanillaPlay

Content Management

Ended
0.00 (0 ICO reviews)

Share this ICO in Social Networks:

«VanillaPlay» ICO Links:

ICO «VanillaPlay» Listed:

2017-10-16
Created by:

Ongoing ICOs:

Astox

Ongoing
Travel and Tourism
Astox aims to build a blockchain system based airlines which connects clients directly to the airlines industry to complete the process.

Crybitex

Ongoing
Trading and Investing
Crybitex is the all-in-one trading platform for your Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrency. Crypto Exchange, Staking, Farming, Lotteries, Trading Platform

Bamonyo

Ongoing
Real Estate
Bamonyo is the currency (=coin, utility token) that provides access to the services of Tiny Hotels (www.tiny-hotels.fr), a chain of sustainable hotels

Mega Token

Ongoing
Mining
Mega Token (HPW) taken from Hash Per Watt is the builder of the first blockchain mining city in West Asia. Mega Token (HPW) has tokenized the farm's

Nuba Pass

Ongoing
Healthcare
NUBA Pass is an EHR ecosystem based on Blockchain with a modular architecture that allows the linkage between patients, doctor, hospitals, laboratory

ICO Description

We are now launching VanillaPlay to become the largest decentralized erotic web-cam service globally as a fully blockchain enabled project that looks at fair-trading in respect of models (increasing the model pay from the standard 50%-or-less to 70%), the premiere of allowing viewers to make money as well as video relayers, accepting digital affiliates to organically grow our business in a decentralized way. We are looking at an industry of US$2-3 billion in 2016 in which models only get paid 50% at max and the rest stays with the ‘host’.

We are building VanillaPlay to contribute to the industry growing further and all this while offering not only an increased pay for the models, but also the opportunity for new players to make as much as 20% as Video Relayer or Digital Affiliate.

VanillaPlay aims to disrupt the established oligopoly by creating a decentralized videochat ecosystem. Payments will go from viewer to model directly via smart contracts. The conventional 50% model revenue will be increased to 70% while the other 30% will be distributed amongst viewers and developers.

VanillaPlay is marking an industry rst as we are also adding a new set of players to this game: the streaming relayers and the affiliates, allowing the users to gain up to 20% on the total amounts paid by viewers. Fair-trading and legality are very important to us so when we saw the potential to reduce the system costs, we decided to allocate that amount of money to the models. We will significantly increase models' revenue while also dropping the price for the viewers, so both models and viewers will be easily motivated to switch to our new platform.

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. To comment without Moderator approval Sign up or login to your account.
0 Characters
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location

✅ ICO VanillaPlay details

ICO Details

ICO «VanillaPlay» ICO Start: 2017-09-21

ICO «VanillaPlay» ICO End: 2017-10-21

ICO «VanillaPlay» Symbol: VPY

ICO «VanillaPlay» Platform: Ethereum

ICO Rating

Idea
ICO Team
ICO Advisors
Whitepaper
ICO Website
Log-in to add ICO Review and post Comment without moderator approval