SOFIN (social financial network) —P2P-lending online service. It is a marketplace platform which brings together creditors and borrowers:
• Creditor — private individuals, banks, microfinance organizations and funds;
• Borrowers — private individuals, individual entrepreneurs and organizations.
Loans are issued in the fiat currency of the country where the borrower resides. This allows the currency to be exchanged through the SOFIN token if the creditor and the borrower are from different countries. What we have achieved so far:
• A fully developed financial model;
• A package of legal documents to issue loans is established;
• The design of the interface is elaborated;
• App domain logic is implemented on 45%.
Establishment of beta-version of the service – December, 2017.
Using TGE (token generation event), the project will leverage the tools to produce the final release of the platform and extend the territories beyond Russia.