Pepper Attack is a turn-based strategy game that pays to play. Players can earn MYTE tokens by collecting, battling, and mining. MYTE is used to purchase in-game characters, items, and lands in the Pepper Attack metaverse. The beautiful Pepper world has been carefully crafted for six months by the team and 10,000 gamers in the Pepperfam community. This is one of the rare community-based projects where players and game developers interact regularly to exchange ideas, give feedback, and have fun together.
Unlike many projects that promise the earning only when the game is done, Pepper Attack actually built a mining system and allowed players to earn MYTE daily with their Mystic Peppers. At the time of writing, 4,000 Peppers are actively mining and earning MYTE for their owners.
- Sale Date: Feb 2, 2022, to Feb 7, 2022.
- Price Per MYTE: 0.005 MATIC
- Minimum purchase: 2,000 MYTE / wallet
- Maximum purchase: 1,000,000 MYTE / wallet
- Vesting: up to 60 days after the start of the private sale
- Location: https://pepperattack.com/private-sale (This page will be available next week)
1) Complete the KYC
2) Be at least 18 years old
3) Not from one of these restricted countries: "United States of America, the People’s Republic of China, Afghanistan, Belarus, British Virgin Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cote D’Ivoire, Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, El Salvador, Eswatini, Gambia, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Moldova, Myanmar, Niger, North Korea, Palestinian Territory, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe"
Note: If you're from one of these countries, you can still signup for the whitelist to get a slot in the public sale.
- Sale Date: Q1, 2022 (estimated)
- Price Per MYTE: TBD
Our initial plan is to hold the public sale in Q3, 2022. However, due to a high demand for this public sale becomes available sooner, we are working on a solution to fit it in Q1, 2022. There are currently no extra requirements for the public sales. If we are working with a launchpad, they will have their own set of rules and requirements.