ICOLINK - ICO Listing Directory and Blockchain Community | "Link your ICO to Success!"

ICO MY IDENTITY

Identity and Reputation

Ended
4.40 (1 ICO reviews)

Share this ICO in Social Networks:

ICO «MY IDENTITY» Listed:

2020-12-09
Created by:

Ongoing ICOs:

ALsoNFT

Ongoing
Commerce and Advertising
AlsoNFT is creating real economic value behind NFTs. The unique NFT E-Commerce marketplace concept is that each NFT is backed up by a real physical

VSL

Ongoing
Supply and Logistics
Vietnam Smarthub Logistics (VSL) - The technology ecosystem connects logistics activities, operating 24/24. Create an intermediary operating center

NexonNFT

Ongoing
Art and Music
NexonNFT is a blockchain-based project that is a hub for the NFT Marketplace and NFT Games. The project is aimed to make it easy for people to conduct

ShibaTrust

Ongoing
Finance
ShibaTrust is set out to become the biggest and safest utility meme coin on the Binance Smart Chain. We will continue to grow until we reach the ...

Wetux

Ongoing
Trading and Investing
Wetux is working on an open liquidity framework that truly embraces the decentralization philosophy for the neo-economy of Web 3.0 .

ICO Description

MY IDENTITY is a project to create the world's first "tagging/wrapping" technology to eliminate risks from loss or theft. MY IDENTITY Coin is part of "The Money Project" used to code OkGlobal Coins with each owners identifying information. MYID Coins are currently an ethereum erc20 token but will migrate to its own unique block due to the functionality limits of ethereum. We chose ethereum to launch the MYID Coin ICO to ensure compatibility with trading platforms and ease of access for the general public to participate in the ICO offering.

 

MYID coins, after migrating to its own unique blockchain, will be operating in an algorithmic mesh with OkGlobal Coin and may be used for other blockchain assets.

 

The current supply is 100 billion Coins. 40% is reserved for the team and campaign participants of "The Money Project". The remaining 60% will be offered for sale to the public. Proceeds from the ICO and future sales will be used to create and secure/maintain the technology and platform for MYID Coin.

 

Immediate liquidity is available on UNISWAP. There is no lock in period. We will be listing MYID coins once the ICO campaign ends by either hitting its hard cap of 50,000 ethereum or running out the 60 day ICO duration.

 

The ICO end date is February 25, 2021 9am Singapore time or when the hard cap of 50,000 ethereum is met.

Comments (3)

This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site

The address contract given in comment #573 is WRONG!! IT IS A SCAM!! go to the official website and verify with the company and etherscan!!

The correct ICO address for MYID COINS IS:

0xD95068935544B3E197F8C3234D77b6e0Bce5E75C

Hk
This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site

All of the clients are fully satisfied with the outcome. <a href=”https://jetwriting.com/college-papers-help/”>https://jetwriting.com/college-papers-help/<;/a> Get your assignment completed fast and easily. We ensure you – we are the best...

All of the clients are fully satisfied with the outcome. <a href=”https://jetwriting.com/college-papers-help/”>https://jetwriting.com/college-papers-help/<;/a> Get your assignment completed fast and easily. We ensure you – we are the best academic paper writing service out there.

Read More
star set
This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site

MY IDENTITY Coin*MYID ICO, Initial Coin Offering contract address: 0xD95068935544B3E197F8C32

IDENTITY
There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. To comment without Moderator approval Sign up or login to your account.
0 Characters
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location

✅ ICO MY IDENTITY details

ICO Details

ICO «MY IDENTITY» ICO Start: 2020-12-27

ICO «MY IDENTITY» ICO End: 2021-02-25

ICO «MY IDENTITY» Symbol: MYID

ICO «MY IDENTITY» Platform: ERC-20

ICO «MY IDENTITY» Offering Type: ICO

ICO Rating

Idea
5.00
ICO Team
ICO Advisors
Whitepaper
4.00
ICO Website
3.00
Log-in to add ICO Review and post Comment without moderator approval