All the ICO projects** rated by our experts* according to the following rating criteria: Concept of the ICO project, Workable, scalable business, Existing MVP, Team and Advisors, Token and Social Popularity. You can find some difference between this list and figures in Community reviews. It depends on the different criteria in our regular Community rating and exclude any possible manipulations from the publishers of ICO project pages.
Rating Criteria for ICO projects listed in TOP21:
- Concept of the ICO project - all information presented on the ICO website and Whitepaper describing how the project will grow after receiving investments, the key details determined from the roadmap.
- Workable, scalable business - companies that already have: product, established business processes, profit, open legal entity, well-established team, reputation in the market and share in it.
- Existing MVP (minimally viable product) – presence of MVP or prototype helps to determine the analysis of compliance between MVP and the concept of the project.
- Team and Advisors - the experience and reputation of the participants and advisors, their joint experience, and the truth of relationships with attorneys evaluated. Real Social accounts with history and activity.
- Token – quality of the token as well as transparency of token distribution and allocation.
- Social Popularity - based on the activity on social networks, instant messengers, forums, and mass media.
* You can find some difference between this list and figures in Community reviews. It depends on the different criteria in our regular Community rating and exclude any possible manipulations from the publishers of ICO project pages.
** Any of NEW SUBMITTED ICOs can be included to this TOP 21 list and replace one of published if our Experts will make a decision